Senior Artwise Years 11-12
Senior Artwise Second Edition is a stimulating resource for senior Visual Arts students in New South Wales. It features an updated and extended selection of artists' studies designed to suit a range of Year 11 and 12 case studies. The artists' studies build on students' previous experience in Visual Arts. New text features reinforce students' understanding of syllabus concepts and further develop their skills in applying these concepts in their own writing in preparation for the HSC examination.
Features of this title include:
- Engaging descriptions of artworks, artists' lives and artmaking practice, referencing the conceptual framework and relevant frames through the inclusion of icons and colour-coded highlighting
- Extracts from interesting and influential art critical and art historical writing, with related questions
- Artist's statements that provide insights into their art practice
- Short response and essay questions at the end of each study, with icons indicating the relevant syllabus focus
- Annotated sample student responses showing how discussion of syllabus concepts can be integrated in examination and essay responses
- A new introduction that provides a comprehensive explanation of each syllabus concept as well as advice on preparing for the HSC examination
This title features eBookPLUS which is an electronic version of the textbook and a complementary set of targeted digital resources. The eBookPLUS features video eLessons and related worksheets, graphic organiser templates and weblinks. These flexible and engaging ICT activities are available to you online at the JacarandaPLUS website.