Theory of Music: Integrated Course & Workbook
AMEB's Theory of Music integrated course and workbook Grade 5 is the newest addition to the only official publication series for students preparing for AMEB's Theory of Music exams.
With brand new content covering all aspects of the Theory of Music Grade 5 syllabus, this publication is an invaluable resource for students and music teachers alike.
This integrated course and workbook guides students to gain knowledge and confidence with:
• sixteen progressive lessons and a practice exam to structure learning
• an accessible approach to Harmony, with comprehensive content broken into discrete topics
• relevant contextual information and evidence to aid higher-level understanding
• a wealth of worked examples in each chapter to consolidate learning and build revision notes
• free downloadable solutions to cross-check answers.
The Grade 5 edition of AMEB's Theory of Music series is written and published by AMEB's expert team, including renowned theory educator Andrew Raiskums.
It is the natural progression for engaged students who have completed AMEB Theory of Music Grades 1, 2, 3 and 4.